with Trigg.me! you can trigger midi notes with audio.
whenever an incoming audio signal passes the threshold level, it sends an automatic message and a midi note is triggered. and you don’t have to map anything! simply drop them onto audio and midi tracks!
how to use?
- Trigg.me! = two devices: a sender and a receiver.
- drop “Trigg.me SEND” into any audio input track [mic/other]
- set the Threshold level (the horizontal dark line)
- drop “Trigg.me RECEIVE” into a MIDI track [+instrument]
- scroll to choose a note to output
you can use up to 8 devices per project!
add stepMELODY to trigger sequence of notes using Trigg.me!
Trigg.me does not introduce any extra latency - for best results lower your buffer size (audio settings). have fun :)
Max for Live Device
forAbleton Live 10 Suite +
- Max for Live Device
- forAbleton Live 10 Suite +